A Story to Help Kids Understand Supervised Parenting Time
Award winning short film by Darren Mort
Tommy follows the journey of a young boy who uses his imagination to escape the trauma of his parents’ separation. Raw, revealing and at times distressing, the film depicts the detrimental impact that toxic arguments and domestic violence can have on the children involved.
Tommy is on Apple TV in the US now!
- Alisa Jaffe Holleron: Finding Power and Wisdom in Divorced Co-Parenting
- CASA of Johnson & Wyandotte Counties
- Catholic Charities
- National Association for Counsel of Children
- National Association of Social Workers
- Planning for Parenting Time
- Safe Home
- The Family Conservancy